The new 48″ Gas Range, which is still the most-customizable range in the Wolf family, is now available for purchase to all our Dream House clients for new home construction and remodels. This beautiful range now has an updated design, new product features and enhanced performance. For the first time, Wolf gas ranges have been enriched with dual-stacked burners that offer precision control while sealed, seamless burner pans make cleaning up spills a breeze. The 48″ Gas Range features two ovens, one 30″ gas convection oven with infrared broiler and ultra-fast preheating, and one 18″ non-convection oven.
The design has been upgraded from top to bottom. The clean lines are highlighted by the signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper hinge for always-smooth door closure — even when your hands are full. Customizing opportunities are abundant, as your gas range can be configured in five different ways.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with island trim.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Signature red control knobs with infinite control.
- Stainless steel bezels surround control knobs.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates.
- Top configurations including infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle with stainless steel covers.
- Large-capacity gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks.
- 18″ non-convection oven with two adjustable oven racks.
- Infrared broiler with ultrafast pre-heating.
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior with window in door.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and rear casters.
- Wolf exclusive spring and damper door hinge system.